This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Monday, January 7, 2013
Skinny Cheeseburger Dip
• 1/2 lb. 95% lean ground beef
• 1/2 cup evaporated skim milk
• 1 cup Rotel tomatoes (or diced tomatoes with chiles)
• 2 cups reduced fat cheddar cheese
• 1/2-1 tbsp yellow mustard
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Optional: up to 1 tbsp Frank’s hot sauce
• 1/2 cup sliced green onions
1. In a skillet, brown the beef and drain off any excess fat.
2. Add it to a sauce pan with the tomatoes and evaporated milk. Bring to a simmer.
3. Stir in the cheese, mustard, salt, pepper, and hot sauce if you are using it. Stir constantly until melted.
4. Stir in the scallions and serve with baked chips.
5. If your dip looks too thin, mix 1 tbsp cornstarch with equal parts cold water. Bring the dip to a boil and stir in the mixture. Remove all heat and let thicken
Points: 3 weight watchers pointsplus
Servings: 10 servings
Serving Size: 1/4 cup