Makes: 24 bars
Cooking Time: 25 min
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place butter in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and place in oven just until butter melts.
- Remove dish from oven and distribute melted butter evenly over bottom. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs evenly over melted butter; pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumbs. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter chips; press down firmly.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with candy corn and gently press candies into uncut bars. Cool then cut into bars.