This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Saturday, January 26, 2013
PEANUT BRITTLE COOKIES
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c margarine/butter softened
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/3 c milk
- 3/4 c flour - 1/2 c chopped peanuts
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 6 oz milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 c finely chopped peanuts
1. Cream peanut butter, margarine/butter and sugar mix in lemon juice. Add milk, stir in flour, soda, baking powder and nuts.
2. Spread evenly in cake pan 9 x13. Bake 350 degree for about 30 min. Note: if you want them thicker use a 8 x 8 square pan.
3. Sprinkle with milk chcoolate chips and finely chopped peanuts. Cut in squares. Store in air tight container