This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Monday, January 14, 2013
Lemon Coconut Clouds
Cooking Time: 8 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (18.25-ounce) box lemon cake mix
• 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup coconut
• 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat all ingredients except confectioners' sugar with an electric mixer; mix well.
3. Place confectioners' sugar in a shallow dish. Roll a heaping teaspoonful of dough in sugar. Place on prepared baking sheets.
4. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until light brown around edges. Let cool 5 minutes then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Feel free to use your favorite flavor cake mix