This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Sunday, January 13, 2013
Prep Time: 10 min Total Time: 25 Servings: 12 rolls
• 1 (13.8 ounce) can Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni, chopped
• 1 cup marinara or pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Press pizza dough into a large rectangle.
2. Sprinkle dough with garlic salt, basil, cheeses and pepperoni. Starting at the short end, roll dough up tightly to form a log. Slice into 1-inch pieces.
3. Place rolls on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake for 10 minutes or until browned on top. Serve with warm marinara sauce for dipping
Recipe by girlwhoateeverything