This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Rosemary Roasted Potatoes with Lemon & Herb Cream Sauce
• 12 small red or Yukon gold potatoes, partially peeled
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon paprika
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped fine
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 1 lemon (juiced)
• 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
• 1/4 cup white wine
• 3 ounces Philadelphia whipped cream cheese
1. Preheat oven at 400 degrees. In a 9 x 13 pan lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray add potatoes, oil, paprika, rosemary and season with salt and pepper (I used sea salt). Toss well and bake in oven 35 to 40 minutes.
2. In a small pan on medium high heat 5 minutes before potatoes are done add butter and melt. Next add parsley toss and add lemon juice and wine to pan let cook for a minute then add your cream cheese and mix until all melted season with salt and pepper and let it cook and additional couple of minutes or until sauce thicken. Remove potatoes from oven and plate your potatoes and immediately pour your lemon herb cream sauce all over the top and serve right away!