This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Saturday, January 5, 2013
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
• 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
• 5 cups (3/4 pound) sliced mushrooms
• 2 1/2 cups croutons, divided
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 1/2 tablespoon prepared steak sauce
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a medium-sized skillet, melt the butter then add the mushrooms and sauté until golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Place 2 cups croutons in a large bowl and mix in the sautéed mushrooms. Place in a 8-inch square baking dish, and top with the remaining 1/2 cup croutons.
4. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix until blended.
5. Pour mixture evenly over the entire casserole and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top is golden brown.