This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
• 1 cup salted butter, softened
• 1 cup creamy peanut butter
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 cup sugar
• 2 eggs (at room temp)
• 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
• 2 3/4 cups flour
• 2 tsp. baking soda
• 48 Reese’s peanut butter cups (hearts for valentines)
• 1/2 cup sugar for rolling the dough into before baking
1. Preheat oven to 350. Combine butter, peanut butter and sugars in a large mixing bowl. Blend until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Next add flour and baking soda. Mix just until combined. Place 1/2 cup sugar into a small bowl. Roll cookie dough into one inch balls and then roll into sugar. Place balls onto a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool on pan for one minute and then place Reese’s peanut butter lightly on top of each cookie. Remove cookies from pan and allow to cool. Store cookies in Tupperware to keep soft.