This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
How to Make Amaretto
What You Will Need:
• 1 1/2 cups water
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons pure almond extract
• 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
• 2 cups Vodka
What To Do:
1. Into a heavy bottom sauce pan add: water, sugars and bring to a boil. Cook until sugars are well dissolved. Remove from heat and allow to cool for approximately 15 minutes.
2. To pan add: extracts and vodka. Mix to combine.
3. Pour Amaretto into desired jars and cap. Store in a cool/dry location.