This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Mushroom Rice Bake
Cooking Time: 50 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 1/2 cups long- or whole-grain rice
• 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms (about 8 ounces)
• 1 small onion, chopped
• 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed beef broth
• 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
• 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray; set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Spoon mixture into prepared casserole dish.
3. Cover and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed and rice is tender.
• Garnish with scallion slices