This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Friday, January 18, 2013
8 Servings Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
• 1 cup butterscotch chips, divided
• 8 cups hot brewed coffee
• 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
• 5 to 8 tablespoons sugar
• Whipped cream in a can
• In a microwave, melt 1/2 cup butterscotch chips; stir until smooth.
• Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert a #4 round tip. Fill with melted chips. Pipe eight garnishes onto a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes.
• In a large pitcher, stir coffee and remaining butterscotch chips until chips are melted. Stir in cream and sugar. Pour into mugs. Top each serving with whipped cream and a butterscotch garnish.
• Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Taste of Home