- Crisco® Flour No-Stick Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1 (14 oz.) package (5 1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, egg white, coconut and vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet.
- MACAROON KISSES: PREPARE and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking.