Chicken Chopped Mediterranean Salad with Feta Vinaigrette
- 2 precooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (10-ounce) bag romaine hearts
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning (recommended: Spice Islands)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus extra for garnish
- 3 Roma tomatoes, sliced, for garnish
In a bowl large enough for tossing salad, add diced chicken breast.
In a sealable jar or container with a lid, combine red wine vinaigrette, Greek seasoning and crumbled feta cheese. Seal lid and shake vigorously.