Makes: about 2 dozen brownies
Cooking Time: 40 min
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 (4-ounce) packages cook and serve butterscotch pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until very thick. Add all remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place pan on a wire rack to cool slightly then cut into bars.