Crock Pot Cola Barbecue Pork Roast
½ day | 10 min prep
· 1 pork roast
· 1 1/2 cups cola (not diet)
· 1 (8 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (your favorite)- or make your own
- Cut all visible fat from roast, put in crock and cook 12 hrs (You could set this to cook all night) on low.
- Note: I pour a soda over the roast to give it a little extra flavor.
- Remove meat from crock and drain all juice from crock.
- Shred meat and return to crock add 1 bottle barbecue sauce and cola and cook 5-6 hrs more.
- MAKES A LOT!
- Freezes great.