Walnuts have great health benefits & here's a yummy way to get more.
Creamy Walnut Penne
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- In a soup pot, combine cheese, cream, walnuts, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and cook over low heat until well combined and heated through.
- Remove from heat, stir in parsley and serve immediately.