This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Saturday, August 25, 2012
Servings: 10 servings (serving size: about 2/3 cup)
• 3 cups coarsely chopped peeled ripe peaches (about 1 pound)
• 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
• 1 cup fresh lime juice (about 4 large limes)
• 3/4 cup sugar
• 1/2 cup packed mint leaves
• 2 cups white rum
• 4 cups club soda, chilled
• Crushed ice
• Mint sprigs (optional)
1. Place peaches in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Press peach puree through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
2. Combine rind, lime juice, sugar, and mint in a large pitcher; crush juice mixture with the back of a long spoon. Add peach puree and rum to pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in club soda. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Powered by MyRecipes.com