This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Baked Mushrooms with Rosemary and Parmesan
• 1 lemon
• 1 tbsp Fresh rosemary, chopped
• 25 ml Olive oil
• 300 g White mushrooms, sliced
• 20 g Parmesan, grated
• Salt and freshly mulled black pepper
1. Rinse lemon under running hot water. Dry and finely grate the zest. Squeeze out the juice for later use. Combine the chopped rosemary, lemon zest, and olive oil in a bowl.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C/400F. Clean and thinly slice the mushrooms. Place the sliced mushrooms in a baking pan. Drizzle half of the oil mixture over and season with salt and freshly mulled black pepper.
3. Bake in the hot oven for 10 minutes. Sprinkle the grated Parmesan over the mushrooms and continue to bake 5 more minutes until the cheese has turned lightly browned. Remove and drizzle the rest of oil mixture and some lemon juice over.