This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
- 1-1/2 c flour
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg, beaten - 1 can(s) (6 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/3 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375. Mix dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl, mix 1/2 cup lemonade, egg, milk and oil. Add the dry ingredients. Stir in nuts.
3. Prepare muffin pan with vegetable spray or cupcake liners. Fill with batter about 2/3 full. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
4. While hot, brush with remaining lemonade and sprinkle with granulated or powdered sugar