This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Cheesy Mashed Potato Bake
- 2 c leftover mashed potatoes
- 1/4 c grated cheddar
- 1/4 c grated Mexican cheese mix
- 1 pinch grated cheddar - 1 pinch grated Mexican cheese mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c bread crumbs, dry. maybe a little less
1. Mix together potatoes, 1/4 cups of cheeses, salt pepper, egg and bread crumbs.
2. Melt a tab of butter in a glass pie dish. This will keep potatoes from sticking and add flavor.
3. Place potato mixture in dish and spread evenly. Top with remaining pinches of cheeses and bake for 30 min. @ 400