This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Sunday, August 12, 2012
NO Bake Peanut Butter Chow Mein Noodle Cookies
- 3/4 c chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 pkg chow mein noodles
- 1 pkg marshmallows - 1/4 c butter or margarine
- 1 pkg butter scotch morsels
- 3 med chocolate candy bars melted to drizzle
1. Melt butter in 5 qt sauce pan swirling around to coat sides and bottom.
2. Over Low Heat, Add peanut butter and 1/2 bag of butterscotch morsels. Stir till melted.
3. Add marshmallows stirring quickly and add chow mein noodles, and all of the other items stirring quickly. Just until mixed well. Drop onto wax paper your choice of size. Cool an hour. Drizzle with chocolate making a big dollop in the middle. Cool and put in a covered container, enjoy!!