This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Neiman Marcus Chicken Salad
• 4 cups cooked and diced chicken (I used a rotisserie chicken)
• 1 cup light mayonnaise
• 1 cup diced celery
• 1 1/2 cup purple grapes, halved
• 1 Tbsp fresh parsley chopped
• 1 tsp salt
• pepper to taste
• 1/3 cup whipping cream
• 1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds plus additional for garnish if desired (I bought them toasted from the store)
1. In a large bowl, combine all of the above ingredients.
2. Fold the mixture until well combined. Serve on croissants or over red lettuce leaves.
3. Serves 6