St Patrick's Day is coming up this Wednesday. Since it's mid-week here's the perfect recipe for the day.
Easy Slow Cooker Corned Beef & Cabbage
· 4 1/2 pounds corned beef brisket
· 2 medium onions, quartered
· 1 cabbage head, cut in small
· 1/2 teaspoon pepper
· 3 tablespoons vinegar
· 3 tablespoons sugar
· 2 cups water
· Add a few whole white potatoes half way thru cook time if desired
1. Combine ingredients in removable liner with cabbage on top.
2. Cut meat to fit, cut cabbage into chunks. Place liner in base.
3. Cover and cook on low for 10 to 12 hours or high for 6 to 8 hours.
4. Add potatoes half way thru cook time if desired