This is like spinach artichoke dip on pasta!
Cheesy Baked Pasta With Spinach and Artichokes
Hands-on Time: 25m
Total Time: 25m
- 8 ounces mezzi rigatoni or some other short pasta (1/2 box)
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, rinsed and quartered
- 1 9-ounce package frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella (8 ounces)
- black pepper
1. Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and return it to the pot.
2. Add the artichoke hearts, spinach, Parmesan, 1 cup of the mozzarella, and ¼ teaspoon pepper to the pasta and toss to combine.
3. Heat broiler. Transfer the pasta mixture to a shallow 2-quart (or 8-inch square) broilerproof baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining cup of mozzarella.
4. Broil until the cheese is browned in spots, 2 to 3 minutes.
TipThe pasta can be refrigerated for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.