Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup green salsa
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup grated pepperjack cheese
- 12 flour tortillas
- kosher salt
- 1 cup Old El Paso® salsa
- (optional) sour cream and guacamole as topping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Heat cream cheese in the microwave for about 30 seconds so it's soft and easy to stir. Add green salsa, lime juice, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder and mix well. Add cilantro, green onions, chicken and pepperjack cheese and combine well.
- Place 3 Tablespoons of chicken mixture on the lower third of a tortilla and roll tortilla up as tight as you can.
- Place tortillas seam side down on the baking sheet. Spray the tops of the tortillas lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle some kosher salt on top.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or tortilla start to turn golden brown. Makes around 16 taquitos.
- Dip in El Paso salsa, sour cream, and guacamole. Turn into a delicious meal by serving with black beans and rice.