This is so fast & easy!
Easy Cinnamon Bread
Hands-on Time: 15m
Total Time: 1hr 00m
- 2 1-pound packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, melted, plus more for the pan
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Tear off small bits of the dough and roll them into 1- to 1 1/2-inch balls. Place the balls on a plate.
3. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in a bowl. Dip each ball in the butter, then in the cinnamon sugar. Transfer the balls to a buttered Bundt pan.
4. Drizzle any remaining butter over the top and sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes. Place a plate on top of the pan and carefully flip it over. Tap the bottom to release the bread.
5. Transfer to a plate and let people pull the bread apart with their fingers.