Photobucket

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!




This last year did not start out too well, but the last few months have really changed a lot of things for the better! Since Tom & I have started dating things have gone wonderfully well. He is a wonderful man and I truly feel blessed and lucky that he loves ME! We have had some fantastic adventures together exploring Southern California and I know that there are many more to come!

Here's a sampling of the things we have shared since meeting in October 2010: Laguna Beach, Phantom of the Opera, Oak Glen, Downtown LA, Griffith Park, Temecula, San Diego, Coronado Island, Disneyland, and of course our favorite location, the Mission Inn.

Things on the home front are great too. I really have enjoyed being here with Mom & Dominic. I see the beginning of a wonderful year!!

No comments: