This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Sunday, September 9, 2012
- 1 1/2 c Self rising flour
- 1 c oats
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 c sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 c milk
1. Mix all dry ingredients together, flour,oats,1/2 cup of sugar
2. Mix together egg, butter and vanilla and milk
3. Add wet mixture to dry mixture, mix until everything is mixed well.
4. Fill muffin cups 2/3 of the way full. Bake at 400 for 12-14 minutes.
5. While baking mix the topping together, 1/3 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon. Once muffins are out, put topping on muffins. If you prefer a lot of topping brush a little melted butter on top of muffin to get more of the topping to stick