This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Monday, September 3, 2012
Maple Mustard Chicken
• 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
• 1/2 cup maple syrup
• 1/3 cup stone-ground mustard
• 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
• Hot cooked brown rice
• Place chicken in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the syrup, mustard and tapioca; pour over chicken.
• Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is tender.
• Serve with rice. Yield: 6 servings.