This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Saturday, November 10, 2012
Spinach Casserole Surprise
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
• 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup (½ stick) butter, softened
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 2 (10-ounces) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
• 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray, set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add spinach; mix well.
3. Spoon mixture into casserole dish. Sprinkle with cheese, then with pecans.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.