This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Greek Style Quesadillas
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 20 mins
• cooking spray
• 4 flour tortillas
• 1 cup thinly sliced chicken
• ½ cup feta cheese
• ¼ cup chopped cucumber
• ¼ cup grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
• ¼ cup kalamata olives, halved lengthwise
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
• ¼ cup Greek dressing
1. Coat one side of each tortilla with cooking spray.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat for 1 minute.
3. Place tortillas, sprayed sides down, on a cutting board.
4. Sprinkle with chicken, feta cheese, cucumber, grape tomatoes, olives, and parsley.
5. Drizzle with dressing.
6. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently.
7. Cook quesadillas in a large non-stick skillet (two at a time).
8. Quesadillas will cook in 4-6 minutes, flip them once.
9. Ready when light brown.
10. Remove quesadillas from skillet; place on a baking sheet.
11. Keep warm in a 300 degree F oven.
12. Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
13. Cut into wedges and serve with utensils
Author: Barns and Noodles