This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole
• 2 12-oz bags frozen green beans
• 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
• 1/3 cup milk or soy milk
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 tsp soy sauce
• 1 can French-fried onions
• Mix together the green beans, soup, soy sauce and milk in the crock pot or slow cooker. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and half of the French-fried onions.
• Cover and cook on low for 5 to 6 hours.
• Top with remaining onions just before serving.If you want crunchy onions put them on a pan in the oven or broiler for a few minutes before serving