This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifles
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
12 Biscoff Cookies, crushed into crumbs
1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup pure pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 large tub (12 oz.) whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed, divided
1. In a medium bowl, combine Biscoff Cookie crumbs and butter. Divide the crumbs into the bottoms of your trifle glasses. Gently press crumbs to form an even layer of crust.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add pumpkin, vanilla, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined and creamy.
3. Use a spatula to fold in half of the whipped topping. Gently combine ingredients until no streaks remain.
4. To Assemble the Trifles: Pipe or spoon a layer of pumpkin cheesecake onto the Biscoff crust followed by a layer of whipped topping. Repeat layers until your trifle reaches the top of your glass or jar.
5. Store trifles in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If desired, garnish with Biscoff cookie crumbs.
- The glasses and spoons seen in the photos are from Ikea.
- The layering proportions will vary depending on what size container you use.
My Baking Addiction