Maple Pecan Pork
Cooking Time: 50 min
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (2- to 2-pound) boneless center-cut single pork loin
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub 2 tablespoons of the mixture over the entire pork loin. Press the pecans into the pork, coating all sides. Place the pork in a baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove the pork from the oven and pour the remaining syrup mixture over it. Bake for 10 to 15 more minutes, or until the juices run clear.
- Cut the pork into 1/2-inch slices and serve with the pan drippings.