Sparkling Cranberry Punch
- 64 oz cranberry juice, divided
- 6 oz can frozen orange pineapple juice
- 1 l bottle 7 up or ginger ale
- 1 qt raspberry sherbert, divided
- floating ring:
- 2 c cranberry juice
- 1/3 c fresh cranberries
- 1/3 c fresh fruit your choice, strawberries,
- 1 1/2 c frozen whipped topping, thawed
1. Make your floating ring ahead of time, use a bundt pan because it has a pretty deep design on it.
2. Thaw the frozen topping so you can combine it with other ingredients.
3. Combine all floating ring ingredients.
4. Place in a freezer, and when it starts to set, give a stir to distribute the fresh fruit through out the mold.
5. When you are ready for your guests put punch together.