Oreo Cookie Turkeys
- 24 Oreo Double Stuff cookies
- 12 miniature peanut butter cups
- 12 malted milk balls
- 1 cup candy corn
- 4 ounces chocolate frosting
- 4 ounces white frosting
- red food coloring
- Place one Oreo cookie as the base. Put one teaspoon of chocolate frosting on top.
- Place one small peanut butter cup on it's side so that the top and bottom are perpendicular to the base -- and stuck in the frosting. Place a teaspoon of chocolate frosting on the top(widest part) of the p-butter cup.
- For the second cookie. Stick some candy corn into the Oreo 'stuff' along one edge for the feathers -- pointy side down. They should fan out around the edge. If you have trouble doing this, you can help them stick with some white frosting.
- Place this second Oreo cookie (the tail) on it's edge and sticking to a dab of brown frosting on the back of the peanut butter cup.