Cheesy Stuffed Meatballs
Yields: 20 meatballs
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 15 min
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (8-ounce) block mozzarella, cut into 20 (1/2-inch) cubes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except mozzarella cheese; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 20 meatballs, then form each meatball around a mozzarella cube, making sure to cover cheese completely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Serve immediately.