Easy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 3 cups chopped chicken
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix peas, corn, broccoli and chicken together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, milk, olive oil, Italian seasoning and flour until well mixed in another bowl. Add to mixture salt and pepper.
- In a big bowl mix everything.
- Pour the mixture into oiled 13 x 9 inch baking casserole dish and sprinkle mozzarella on top.
- Bake the casserole for 1 hour. Serve hot.