Chicken Alfredo Gorgonzola-Walnut Pizza
- 2 teaspoons CRISCO® Light or Pure Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon cornmeal
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup refrigerated Alfredo sauce (from 10-oz container)
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1/4 cup crumbled Gorgonzola cheese (1 oz)
- 1 package (6 oz) refrigerated roasted chicken breast strips, chopped
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Walnuts
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup lightly packed fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 375°F. Brush large cookie sheet with 1 teaspoon of the oil; sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press dough into 14x12-inch rectangle. Brush dough with remaining 1 teaspoon oil. Bake 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Spread Alfredo sauce evenly over partially baked crust. Sprinkle with cheeses, chicken, mushrooms, onion, walnuts and garlic.
- Bake 10 to 18 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown. Sprinkle with basil.