This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Sunday, July 22, 2012
Cilantro and Lime Crab Salad in Avocado Halves
• 1/2 cup lump crab meat
• 1/2 tbsp light mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
• 2 tsp red onion, diced finely
• 1-2 tsp jalapeño, diced finely
• 1 tsp lime zest
• Juice from 1/2 a lime
• Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
• Dash of cumin
• 1 avocado, cut in half, pit removed
Combine the lump crab meat, mayonnaise, cilantro, red onion, jalapeño, lime zest, lime juice, sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, and cumin together. Spoon the crab mixture into each avocado half and serve immediately. Enjoy.