Black Forest Dump Cake
Cooking Time: 45 min
- 1 can (21-ounce) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (16.5-ounce) pitted dark sweet cherries
- 6oz chocolate chips
- 1 (18.5-ounce)package chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Dump cherry pie filling into dish and spread evenly.
- Repeat with cherries, including juice.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over cherries
- Sprinkle cake mix over the top. DO NOT STIR.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Distribute butter pieces evenly over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes