Rocky Road Bundt Cake
Cooking Time: 55 min
- 1 package (18.25 ounces) chocolate cake mix, mixed according to the package directions
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons miniature semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, divided
- 1/2 cup marshmallow crème
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place the cake batter in a large bowl and stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup walnuts. Pour into a 10-inch Bundt or tube pan that has been coated with nonstick baking spray and lightly floured.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and let cool for about 20 minutes. Invert the cake and remove from the pan; continue to cool thoroughly on a wire cooling rack. Place the cake on a serving platter when cooled.
- In a small saucepan, melt the marshmallow crème over low heat, stirring constantly. Pour over the cake and top with the remaining 2 tablespoons each of chocolate chips and walnuts.