Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 can (15-ounce) corn, drained
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- shredded Mexican style 4 cheese blend (as needed)
- flour tortillas
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook and drain the ground beef, then add the seasoning as instructed on the package.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non stick cooking spray then poor the beef on the bottom.
- Next, top the beef with the canned corn, and pour the tomato sauce over the corn, evenly spreading it out.
- Using the flour tortillas, cut them into long, narrow slices and place them lengthwise across the top of the dish, then repeat the same going in the opposite direction. The final result should look like a grid.
- Lastly, top the tortillas with shredded cheese and bake in the oven. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is nicely melted.