Korean Barbecue Burgers
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced peeled fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds ground sirloin
- Cooking spray
- 6 (1 1/2-ounce) whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- 6 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 6 tablespoons thinly sliced radishes
Combine first 8 ingredients. Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions, shaping each into a 1/2-inch-thick patty.
Place patties on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer registers 160°. Remove from grill; let patties stand 5 minutes.
Place buns, cut sides down, on grill rack; grill 1 minute or until toasted. Place 1 patty on bottom half of each bun; top each serving with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 tablespoon radishes, and top half of bun