This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Feta Dip with Cucumber and Pita Chips
Servings: Makes about 1 1/2 cups
• 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese , plain or with Mediterranean herbs
• 1/2 cup whole milk
• 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
• 3 to 4 sprigs oregano leaves , stripped
• 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
• 2 bags store-bought pita chips
• 1 roasted red pepper
• Handful of Kalamata olives
• 24 slices seedless cucumber , sliced thinly on the bias
Combine the first five ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth. Serve with store-bought pita chips and sliced cucumber garnished with chopped roasted red pepper and Kalamata olives.
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray