This my place to share my pictures, projects, and things that make me smile with possibly some blogging too.
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken
• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
• salt to taste
• 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple slices, juice reserved
• 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 cup cornstarch
Place chicken in slow cooker sprayed with non-stick spray and sprinkle with a little salt. Place pineapple slices over chicken. In a small bowl, combine pineapple juice, brown sugar, lemon juice, ginger and cornstarch and stir until combined. Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 5 hours or high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Serve over rice.