Photobucket

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010


This is the 2nd Father's Day without my father and it still hurts. He was the glue that held our family together. He would never put up with the crap that's going on now with my daughter or my sister-in-law & would call them on it, but since he's not here, it goes on & on. I'm not going to confront anybody about their shenanigans, just be happy with what I do have. I've acknowledged and apologized for whatever I have done wrong and that's all I can do.

Today would have been Mom & Dad's 57th anniversary. Tough day for Mom, but she's doing well in spite of everything.

I just found out that a friend from Disneyland passed away this morning from colon cancer. I had no idea that she was ill. She was one of those smart, witty, and kind people that was always fun to work with. She will be missed by all who knew her. RIP Cindy Chalifant - you were one of the BEST!

No comments: